Table of Contents
Wei Zhou serves as CFO at Binance. Wei brings over 15 years of executive experiences at leading technology, internet, and media companies, where he has built up particular expertise in financial management and accounting, capital markets and investments, as well as growing and scaling business operations in both China and the United States.
Previously, Wei served as CFO of Zhaopin.com and Charm Communications and led these companies through their IPO listings on the NYSE and NASDAQ. In addition, he orchestrated the landmark acquisition of Grindr, the world’s leading LGBTQ+ social networking platform, where he currently serves as the Vice-Chairman. Wei started his career at Goldman Sachs Hong Kong in Investment Banking and later moved to its Asian Special Situations Group.
Wei graduated from Harvard University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and East Asian studies.
- Binance, CFO
- Grindr, Vice Chairman, 2017-2018
- Charm Communications Inc, CFO, 2009-2013
- Zhaopin Limited, CFO, 2008-2009
- Harvard University, Bachelor's degree, Economics and East Asian Studies, 1996-2001
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Associate's degree, Accounting and Financial Management, 2000