Griffin Anderson is the Chief Executive Officer at Phi Labs. He is also the Head of Product of Archway Protocol, a Cosmos-based protocol that rewards decentralized application developers building on the network. He was a Senior Director of Product Management (Technical) at ConsenSys and former CEO of Balanc3.
Griffin has deep experience in product and engineering within crypto and the blockchain space.
- Ignite Head of Product - Archway Protocol
- Phi Labs Global Chief Executive Officer
- ConsenSys Senior Director of Product Management (Technical) Feb 2016 - May 2019
- Balanc3 Founder, CEO Feb 2016 - May 2019
- Accounting Blockchain Coalition Founder, Board Member, Board Observer Sep 2016 - Jan 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance EEA Formation Committee Nov 2016 - Feb 2017
- Ethereum Contributor Aug 2015 - Dec 2016
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Griffin Anderson. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.