Nick Chong · 1 day ago · 2 min read
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance is a member-led industry organization whose objective is to drive the use of Ethereum blockchain technology as an open-standard to empower ALL enterprises.
- JOIN: Become a Member. EEA welcomes all individuals and organizations around the globe interested in or developing Ethereum-based technology specifically for, or useful in, enterprise use cases.
- PARTICIPATE: Join a Working Group. Working Groups are member-driven based on the needs and identified business opportunities. Check out our active Working Groups.
- COLLABORATE: Access Member Portal. The member portal is exclusive to EEA members for engaging, networking and collaborating. Members are encouraged to create an account.
- 19 Technical, Industry And Legal Advisory Groups
- 45+ Countries
- 250+ Member Companies
- 1 ,400+ Individual Members
401 Edgewater Pl, Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880, USAOpen in Google Maps →