Rebecca Liao is the Co-Founder and CEO at Saga, a protocol for launching the next 1000 chains in the multiverse. She is also a Co-Founder, Advisor, and former COO at Skuchain, a currency agnostic blockchain for global trade and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer for 2019. In 2020, the World Trade Organization named Skuchain one of the top three blockchain companies in trade and supply chain finance. Under my leadership, Skuchain’s platform grew to $5 billion+ in annual volume.
She is currently an advisor to Sommelier Protocol, designing their DAO, and a Fellow at the Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, where she focuses on tech policy.
- Saga.xyz Co-founder & CEO
- Skuchain Advisor
- Sommelier Protocol Advisor
- Skuchain Co-Founder and COO Jul 2020 - Apr 2021
- Skuchain Co-Founder and Executive VP Jan 2019 - Jul 2020
- Skuchain VP of Business Development and Strategy Apr 2017 - Jan 2019
- Harvard Law School, J.D. Law, 2006 - 2009
- Stanford University, B.A. Economics, 2003 - 2006
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Rebecca Liao. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.