November 7, 2019 - November 8, 2019
Swell, hosted by Ripple, brings together the world’s most trusted voices across financial services, payments, technology and policy to share the reality of what’s unfolding in global payments today — and why it matters.
- Kamal Quadir, bKash CEO – An entrepreneur, Quadir builds technology that brings about social progress. He is the CEO of bKash, a mobile money service in Bangladesh offering millions of the unbanked access to financial services. Prior, he founded CellBazaar, a mobile-based electronic marketplace for developing countries.
- Ambassador Chan Heng Chee, Singapore Foreign Ministry – Serves as Ambassador-at-large within the Singapore Foreign Ministry. She chairs Singapore University’s Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities, and is a Member of the Presidential Council for Minority Rights. Previously, she was Singapore’s Ambassador to the U.S. and Singapore’s Permanent Representative to the U.N.
- Dr. Raghuram Rajan – Katherine Dusak Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at Chicago Booth – Served as the 23rd Governor of the Reserve Bank of India from 2013 to 2016 and previously served as the Chief Economist and Director of Research at the IMF from 2003 to 2006. Dr. Rajan is considered a key visionary behind India’s early adoption of mobile banking.
- Who will be attending Swell?
This event brings together leaders in financial services, technology, payments, policy, academia, central banking and other experts focused on blockchain.
- Can I bring colleagues?
Colleagues must also request an invitation in order to anticipate and manage for required maximum occupancies.
- How do I secure an invite?
Please request an invite here.