ROSE Oasis Network
Source: ROSEUSD Chart by TradingView
The Oasis Network is a privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. Combined with its high throughput and secure architecture, the Oasis Network is able to power private, scalable DeFi, revolutionizing Open Finance and expanding it beyond traders and early adopters to a mass market.
Its unique privacy features can not only redefine DeFi, but also create a new type of digital asset called Tokenized Data that can enable users to take control of the data they generate and earn rewards for staking it with applications — creating the first-ever responsible data economy.
The ROSE native token is a capped supply token. The ROSE token will be used for transaction fees, staking, and delegation at the Consensus Layer.
Why the Oasis Network?
- Privacy-Enabled Blockchain: The Oasis Network claims to the world’s first scalable, privacy-enabled blockchain. ParaTimes on the Oasis Network can leverage confidential computing technology such as secure enclaves to keep data confidential — unlocking new use cases and applications for blockchain.
- Scalable, Private DeFi: The Oasis Network’s privacy-first design can expand DeFi beyond traders and early adopters — unlocking a new mainstream market. Plus its innovative scalability design brings fast speeds and high-throughput to DeFi transactions.
- Enables Data Tokenization: The Oasis Network can Tokenize Data, unlocking game-changing use cases for blockchain, and an ecosystem of apps and projects on the network — powering the next generation of privacy-first applications.
- Rapidly Growing Community: The Oasis Network has a thriving community of close to a thousand node operators, developers, enterprise partners, ambassadors, and nearly ten thousand community members engaged in global social channels.
- Top-Tier Team: The Oasis Team is made up of talent from around the world with backgrounds from Apple, Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Harvard, and more — all committed to growing and expanding the impact of the Oasis Network.
Blockchain networks overview: What makes these networks the best?
Since Ethereum emerged, several Blockchain Networks have appeared each one with different benefits and focuses. Lets compare them.
Crypto exchange Huobi launches $100 million fund to support early-stage DeFi projects
The parent of the popular Huobi exchange eyes emerging blockchain, DeFi, and NFT projects as its new investment arm consolidates the company’s venture investment strategy
Chainlink oracles to be deployed on privacy-centric DeFi app
The Oasis Foundation, an organization supporting the development of the Oasis Network and its ecosystem, will integrate Chainlink’s market-leading decentralized oracles to enable support for Decentralized Finance (DeFi), and various other privacy-focused blockchain dApps built on the Oasis Network, it said in a release shared with CryptoSlate.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Oasis Network. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.