FARM Harvest Finance
Source: FARMUSD Chart by TradingView
Harvest automatically farms the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques.
FARM is a cashflow token for Harvest, one of the largest autonomous hedge funds.
What are the token economics for FARM?
- Farm holders receive cashflows from revenues on AUM, currently set to 30% profit sharing
- Circulating supply at launch: 0
- FARM has a current circulating supply of 248,979.861
- FARM has a total supply over 4 years of 690,420
- 14,850 FARM has been burned in week 3
- 5,846.9 FARM has been burned in week 4
- Harvest was completely bootstrapped, with no VCs and no premine
Uniswap volumes bump to $2 billion after attack on DeFi project Harvest Finance
Harvest Finance, a decentralized finance (DeFi) project led by an anonymous team, was attacked using a flash loan exploit earlier today leading to millions of dollars worth of FARM tokens stolen by hackers and its prices falling over 60% at press time.
Will Ethereum Layer-2 chains survive after The Merge?
The crypto industry says Ethereum will still need layer-2 chains after The Merge but it's not cut and dry
Luna CEO Do Kwon proposes forking LUNA, UST to reimburse hodlers
Luna Foundation Guard CEO Do Kwon suggests forking LUNA to a new chain using a snapshot from before the attack
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Harvest Finance. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.