Tribble co-designed the negotiation process and contract for AMiX, the first smart contracting system. Microsoft’s Midori distributed object-capability operating system was designed by him as a Principal Architect. As founder and CTO of Agorics (acquired by Microsoft), he architected Schwab’s active trader brokerage information system and SunLabs’ WebMart electronic contract system. A number of billions of dollars have been carried through his echeck systems as CTO of VerifyValid and VP of Deluxe.
- Agoric Systems Operating Company CEO
- VerifyValid CTO
- Deluxe Corporation Vice President, ePayments Product Engineering and Development Mar 2015 - Sep 2017
- Microsoft Corporation Principal Architect Jan 2003 - May 2012
- Foresight Friend and Senior Associate 1988 - 2007
- Stanford University, Math, Electronics, Computers, 1983 - 1987
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Dean Tribble. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.