EMURGO launches Cardano Spot social network
The Cardano Spot social network intends to aggregate Cardano data and information into an "all-in-one place."
Blockchain company EMURGO has announced the beta launch of Cardano Spot – a social network for enthusiasts to discuss the ecosystem.
The Managing Director of EMURGO Media Sebastian Zilliacus said the closed beta was released at the end of 2022. Project development has since moved on to the open beta stage, taking into account community feedback, and is now ready for onboarding projects.
“In Closed Beta, we worked silently to build a platform based on community feedback and direction. With Open Beta, we are launching a host of new features and open ourselves to ideas and suggestions from the whole community.”
The Cardano Spot exists to aggregate trustworthy and reliable content into an “all-in-one place.”
More on Cardano Spot
Cardano Spot is an interactive platform based on user-generated content to bring together the Cardano community. It went live on Feb. 16.
“Cardano Blockchain has over thousand projects being built on top of it, along with over 4 million community members. Cardano Spot will serve these native projects and their communities.”
The platform features the following aspects to serve the Cardano community:
- Community hub – tailored home feed showing posts from followed content creators.
- News feed – latest updates on developments within the Cardano ecosystem, including educational posts and “how to” content.
- Project library – listing of Cardano projects containing information to assist research.
- Events calendar – dates for upcoming events such as webinars and meetups.
- Market status – market data, including token prices, market cap, and tokenomics.