Nick Chong · 1 day ago · 2 min read
Market Cap $36,085,661
24 Volume $1,541,681
Circulating Supply 19,471,178 VITAE
Total Supply 19,731,056 VITAE
Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology. Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.
Consensus Hybrid PoW/PoS
Block Time 45 seconds
Masternode Support Yes
Coins Required 20000 VITAE
Coins Rewards 25%
- Vitae token uses a See Saw effect for rewards distribution. Combining all rewards opportunities including Proof of Stake, Masternodes, and Supernodes.
- Instant Transactions: SwiftTX transactions are confirmed and spendable within
seconds, guaranteed by the network of masternodes/supernodes, with no need to wait for multiple confirmations to be confident in the validity of the transaction.
- Max Supply: 100,000,000
- Block Time: 45 Sec
- Masternode requirement: 20,000 Vitae Tokens
- Supernode requirement: 10,000
- SwiftTX Eligibility: 1 confirm for locking and 8 confirm to spend. Collateral held for 15 minutes.
- Zerocoin Protocol: Zerocoin Protocol is a way to provide safety to Master Nodes and Super Nodes from DDOS attacks. Allowing the blockchain to continue to function during attacks.
- POD – Proof of Disintegration: Its Super Nodes require tokens to be burned for that reward to function. POD provides a transparent proof of the burn.
- Proof of Stake: PoS Stake Eligibility
- Minimum Input Age: 60 minutes
- Maturity Confirms: 150 confirms
Founder and CEO
VP Human Resources