Brian Norton Verified — Brian Norton has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Brian Norton is Chief Operations Officer of MEW (MyEtherWallet), the world’s original, free and most popular Ethereum wallet. He has built years of start-up operational management experience in industries across the tech space, including edu-tech, industrial automation, and now blockchain. Brian’s work at MEW is driven by the idea that blockchain technologies, designed for everyday life, will change the way we live for the better in ways we can not yet imagine.
- MyEtherWallet Chief Operations Officer
- Enkrypt Chief Operations Officer
- Nanopuppet LLC Operations Consultant
- Enkrypt Operations Consultant Nov 2017 - Feb 2018
- Perception Robotics Grants Administrator and Operations Manager Jun 2016 - Oct 2017
- Blueprint LSAT Preparation Operations Manager Jan 2015 - Jun 2016
- Loyola University Chicago, Continuing Education, English & Philosophy, 2008 - 2010
- University of Illinois Chicago, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English with Creative Writing Emphasis, 2000 - 2005
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Brian Norton. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.