- Bitcoin memory usage has exceeded 300MB, with a capacity of 545 MB
- We are currently seeing <3.00 sat/vB being purged, while high priority is up to a whopping amount of 32 sat/vB
- Inscription’s new count over 24 hour period has fallen dramatically, which shows demand is not at the original hype.
- While the mempool number of transactions by cohort has exploded to new highs, this is the total number of transactions waiting in the mempool in different size (vByte) cohorts.
- Could this potentially be panic to get coins off exchanges after the fallout from SIlvergate?