Dan Edlebeck is the co-founder of Sei Network, a layer 1 blockchain with a built-in orderbook, enabling an entirely new echelon of DeFi products. Dan formerly launched and headed the well-known Cosmos-based projects Exidio and Sentinel.
- Sei Network Co-Founder
- deedle connects Founder
- Exidio Co-Founder and CEO May 2020 - Apr 2022
- Badger Labs Partner, Director of Community Aug 2018 - Aug 2019
- Blockparty Marketing Manager May 2018 - Jun 2019
- Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Master of Business Administration - MBA, Entrepreneurship, Emerging Technology, Social Innovation, 2019 - 2020
- Università Bocconi, Master of Business Administration - MBA, Abroad Program: International Marketing, Macroeconomics, 2020
- Wisconsin School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Marketing, Management and Human Resouces, Leadership, 2004 - 2009
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Dan Edlebeck. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.