Ryan Salame Bio
Ryan Salame is the former co-CEO at FTX Digital Markets (FDM), the Bahamian subsidiary of FTX Trading Limited. He assisted Sam Bankman-Fried with the founding and creation of FTX Trading Ltd before becoming co-CEO of FTX Digital Markets in September 1, 2021 after FDM received its Digital Asset License under the D.A.R.E Act.
Prior to joining the digital asset industry, Ryan built an extensive background in finance, having obtained a CPA in Massachusetts USA and a Masters in Finance from Georgetown University. He worked for Ernst & Young, one of the largest and most respected global accounting firms. Ryan has an extensive history in the digital asset space, having worked for Circle Internet Financial, formerly one of the largest global OTC trading firms in the digital asset industry, and Alameda Research, a cryptocurrency trading firm, co-founded in September 2017 by Sam Bankman-Fried and Tara Mac Aulay.
Ryan Salame Current Work
Ryan Salame Previous Work
- Alameda Research Head of OTC - APAC Nov 2019 - Aug 2021
- Circle Crypto OTC Trading Desk Aug 2017 - Jun 2019
- EY Senior Tax Accountant Aug 2015 - Aug 2017
Ryan Salame Education
- Georgetown University, Masters of Science in Finance, Finance, General, 2017 - 2019
- Isenberg School of Management, UMass Amherst, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts (BA), BBA in Accounting, BA in Economics, Minor in African American Studies, 2011 - 2015
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Study Abroad Program, Economics, 2014 - 2014
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ryan Salame. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.