Nirmala Shome Verified — Nirmala Shome has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Nirmala Shome joined the The Fabricant in 2020 and has worked across product, production and now heading up the Community pillar to focus on The Fabricant’s mission to grow and nurture the new digital only fashion ecosystem. She started off in advertising and digital production working across Melbourne and New York and now in based in Amsterdam.
In her past web2 life she worked on product innovation teams at Spotify, Google Creative Lab, Xbox, Nike, Samsung, Apple, and more to deliver consumer facing solutions for emerging tech. She now spends her time thinking about web 3 ecology and how to steward the new equitable economy.
- The Fabricant Head of Community
- The Fabricant Product Manager, Producer July 2021 - Jan 2022
- Spirit Level Project Director, Spirit Level Lab July 2019 - Jan 2022
- University of Melbourne, Bachelor's Degree Commerce - Major in Economics and Behavioral Studies, 2010 - 2012
- University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Arts (Media Communications), New Media, 2003 - 2007
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Nirmala Shome. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.