Nik Bhatia is a financial researcher and Adjunct Professor of Finance and Business Economics at the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, where he teaches Applied Finance in Fixed Income Securities. He is author of the #1 bestseller Layered Money: From Gold and Dollars to Bitcoin and Central Bank Digital Currencies. He currently writes The Bitcoin Layer, a research publication on Substack. Previously, Nik worked on the US Treasuries trading desk for a large institutional asset manager and has extensive trading experience in money markets and interest rate futures. He has a BA in Social Sciences from University of Southern California, a Master in Finance from IE Business School in Madrid, Spain, and is both a CFA and CMT charterholder. Nik lives in Los Angeles with his wife and daughter.
- The Bitcoin Layer Founder
- Payden & Rygel Fixed Income Trader Jan 2016 - Aug 2019
- Rimrock Capital Management, LLC Analyst Feb 2014 - Dec 2015
- IE Business School, Master's Degree, Finance, 2012 - 2013
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Social Sciences (Economics), 2011
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Nik Bhatia. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.