Janet Louise Yellen is an American economist and educator serving as the 78th United States secretary of the treasury under President Joe Biden since January 26, 2021. A member of the Democratic Party, she previously served as the 15th chair of the Federal Reserve from 2014 to 2018.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Secretary of the Treasury
- Federal Reserve Board Member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors 2010 - 2018
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Board Chair of the Federal Reserve 2014 - 2018
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Board Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve 2010 - 2014
- Federal Reserve Board President of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2004 - 2010
- The White House Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers 1997 - 1999
- Yale University, Ph.D. in Economics, 1971
- Yale University, MA in Economics,
- Brown University, Bachelor in Economics, 1967
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Janet Yellen. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.