Carylyne Chan is the Interim CEO and Chief Strategy Officer of CoinMarketCap, where she defines the vision and initiatives the company pursues. She also heads marketing at CoinMarketCap, where she leads the company on execution, branding, and growth. She previously co-founded an AI platform (acquired), built machine learning and natural language processing models for extractive AI summarization, and has developed and launched new products in markets like US, Hong Kong, India and Singapore with American Express, 3M and AGT. She is also probably one of the biggest oolong tea enthusiasts you will meet in daily life.
- KeyReply Co-Founder & COO 2014-2018
- AGT International Water Business Unit 2014
- Singapore Management University Research and Teaching Assistant 2012-2014
- AngelPad, AngelPad #10, 2016
- Singapore Management University, Business Management, 2011-2015
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Mass Communication, 2008-2011
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Carylyne Chan. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.