Caroline Ellison Bio
Caroline Ellison is the former lead trader and former CEO at Alameda Research. Caroline worked at Jane Street as a trader on the equities desk before joining Alameda in 2018. She graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree in math.
Caroline Ellison Current Work
Caroline Ellison Previous Work
- Jane Street Trader Sep 2016 - Mar 2018
- Stanford University Research Assistant Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
- MathPath Counselor Jun 2013 - Jul 2013
Caroline Ellison Education
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Science (BS), Mathematics, 2012 - 2016
- Newton North High School, 2008 - 2012
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Caroline Ellison. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.