Brian Armstrong is the chief executive of Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the United States.
Armstrong attended Rice University in 2001 where he received his master’s degree in computer science. In 2003, Armstrong founded UniversityTutor.com and in 2011, he began a software engineer at AirBnB.
Armstrong co-founded Coinbase, which is based in San Francisco, in 2012. Coinbase raised $300 million in October 2018 in a financing round led by Tiger Global that valued the company at $8 billion.
- AirBnB Software Engineer 2011-2012
- UniversityTutor.com CEO & Founder 2003-2012
- Deloitte & Touche Consultant 2005
- IBM Interm Team Lead 2003
- Rice University, Master's Degree, Computer Science, 2005-2006
- Rice University, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, Economics, 2001-2005
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Brian Armstrong. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.