Abdalla Kablan Bio
Throughout his career, Abdalla Kablan founded a number of startups and companies specializing in deep learning, professional matchmaking, and Fintech. Furthermore, Dr. Kablans is an Alumni of Microsoft Ventures, UK and worked on projects, which were featured at the World Economic Forum 2017 in Davos. Dr. Kablan is also an academic at the University of Malta where he lectures and researches topics related to computational intelligence, financial engineering, and financial data science.
During his Ph.D. studies between 2007-2011, Dr. Kablan researched the cryptographic block algorithms behind bitcoin (now known as blockchain) and is a renowned expert in the field of distributed ledgers. Furthermore, Dr. Kablan advises governments on matters related to strategic development and utilization of technology, Fintech, and Blockchain/DLT technologies.
Abdalla Kablan Current Work
- DELTA Summit Executive Chairman
- Wyzer Managing Partner
- Caledo Founding Partner
- Malta Stock Exchange Director - Member of the Board of Directors
- University of Malta Lecturer and Researcher in Computational Finances
Abdalla Kablan Education
- University of Essex, PhD, Computational Finance, 2007-2011
- University of Bradford, MSc, Masters in Financial Engineering and Knowledge Management, 2005-2006
- University of Malta, BSc, I.T., Systems Engineering, 2002-2005
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Abdalla Kablan. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.