Webchain is a blockchain that makes the most of the untapped CPU resources of internet-connected devices to secure Smart-Contract-powered DApps. This is done by registering public transactions through an egalitarian Proof-of-Work consensus mechanism based on a modified version of CryptoNight, which uses the community of website users as the low-impact processing grid for applications.
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric.$2
The Network Value to Transactions (NVT) ratio calculates the dollar value of crypto transaction activity relative to the network value.
- Consensus Mechanism: Modified CryptoNightV7
- Base Reward: 50 WEB
- Era length: 100 000 blocks (~2 weeks)
- Smart Contract standard : ERC-20, ERC-223
- Locked Premine: 350 000 000 WEB (20%)
- Total supply: 1 600 000 000 ~ 1 750 000 000 WEB
Total Team Members
CEO & Founder
Full-Stack Developer & Project Manager
Technical Lead & Blockchain Architect
QA Team Lead