SwissBorg’s ‘Smart Yield’ wallet is offering up to 17.5% APY on Ethereum
The wealth management app has grown ten-fold in the past year and is increasing its offerings for users.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Readers should conduct further research prior to taking any actions. Learn more ›
SwissBorg’s wealth management app has launched a new offering that allows users to earn up to 17.5% annualized percentage yield (APY) on their Ethereum holdings, it said in a release last week.
In just one week, 60,000 ETH have been added to the wallet.
All users of the SwissBorg app can simply activate the new offering on their “Smart Yield” wallets to avail the benefits of the high APYs—much larger than what traditional saving accounts provide!
? Giving you this long-awaited news brings us joy: Ethereum Smart Yield is available on our app! Go Premium to 2x your #yield. Earn up to 17.5% p.a. on #ETH. ? Update your app to access the smart yield. Read the details here: https://t.co/AjjEbKyGaV#Ethereum #CHSB #SwissBorg pic.twitter.com/4afv61O23G
— SwissBorg (@swissborg) March 18, 2021
To activate the yield wallet, users need to first ensure that they have the latest version of the app. It can be downloaded on the Apple Store for iPhone and Google PlayStore for Android.
The next step is to deposit, buy, or exchange (their fiat or crypto) to a ‘yield-eligible’ assets on SwissBorg—currently USDC, ETH, and the app’s native CHSB token. Users can then choose the relevant asset via the ‘Portfolio’ screen, add to the ‘Yield Wallet,’ and start earning daily.
While there is no minimum investment period for users staking on SwissBorg, all redemptions are actioned every 24 hours. Once a user asks to redeem funds, they will be transferred to their active accounts at 8am GMT the following day.
Both Tthe ETH and USDC Smart Yield wallets offers the following benefits of the USDC Smart Yield wallet:
- A strategy optimizer monitors and rates all available investment opportunities on a daily basis to find the best return for the lowest risk.
- The wallet maximizes returns by offering a variable yield, meaning you will get the highest available yield for the best risk/return ratio.
- The yield earned compounds every 24 hours, resulting in higher earnings over time.
- There is no minimum investment period, meaning you don’t need to lock your funds for 30, 90, or 365 days to get the highest yield.
- All Smart Yield wallets benefit from the Safety Net Program, which protects against smart contract risk.
- Plus, users can earn even higher yields with SwissBorg’s Premium accounts. Those who upgrade to Genesis Premium (available for a limited time), will earn 2X the yield of standard users, while those who upgrade to Community Premium (coming soon) will earn 1.5X the standard yield!
Currently, SwissBorg offers yield-earning wallets on USDC, CHSB and ETH, and will be launching wallets on BTC, BNB and DAI in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for?