Pat Larsen is the CEO and co-founder of ZenLedger, a popular cryptocurrency tax solution.
Larsen is a former Amazon business manager ($100M P&L). Larsen has worked in M&A investment banking, marketing analytics, and e-commerce startups. Larsen is a US Air Force Academy graduate and former Navy helicopter mission commander.
Larsen resides in Seattle, Washington.
- ZenLedger CEO & Co-Founder
- Viral Content System Head of Product
- Vets In Tech Community Directory 2015-2016
- Cathay Fenix Director, Foreign Manufacturer Sales 2015-2016
- Amazon Sr. Vendor Manager, Licensed Sports 2015
- Profitics, Inc. VP of Business Development 2012-2014
- Lincoln International Associate, M&A 2011-2012
- US Navy Helicopter Pilot 2002-2011
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, 2008-2011
- United States Air Force Academy, Bachelor of of Science, Materials Science Chemistry, 1998-2002
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Pat Larsen. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.