Harsh Rajat Verified — Harsh Rajat has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Harsh Rajat Bio
Harsh Rajat is the Founder and Project Lead at Ethereum Push Notification Service (EPNS). He has over 11 years entrepreneurial experience in various spectrum of tech; including architecting, development and design in different tech fields (Mobile, Web Services, SaaS, Blockchain).
He started his entrepreneur journey with mobile apps and games back in 2009 and have seen various facets of the industry since then. Being the tech geek he is, he moved away from the mobile space in 2016 to explore things that might excite him more which led him to create and dabble into web services, saas, machine learning, ai and finally blockchain.
Intent on learning more, he joined a fintech blockchain startup to gain expertise and learn the nooks and corners of blockchain tech before deciding to continue his “decentralized” entrepreneurial journey.
This new beginning led him to discover various pain points of blockchain adoption and he quickly realized how blockchain doesn’t have decentralize communication protocol yet, a concept which is tied to our online presence and the traditional web 2.0 services which led to the invention of Ethereum Push Notification Service (EPNS).
Harsh Rajat Current Work
Harsh Rajat Previous Work
- 3 Magic Shots Solutions Architect Dec 2019 - Aug 2020
- HydroLabs Chief Technology Officer Aug 2018 - Oct 2019
- Hydrogen FinTech Decentralized Ambassador Aug 2018 - Jan 2019
- 3 Magic Shots Founder / CEO Sep 2012 - Aug 2018
- Digital Poke Founder / CEO Nov 2009 - Sep 2016
- Youngsoft Inc Team Lead Nov 2009 - May 2013
Harsh Rajat Education
- Mumbai Educational Trust, MET League of Colleges, MCA, Computer and Information Sciences, General, 2006 - 2009
- University of Mumbai, B.Sc. IT, 2003 - 2006
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Harsh Rajat. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.