ZBG Verified — ZBG has verified that all information presented on this page is true and accurate.
Launched in July 2018, ZBG is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange, a subsidiary of ZB.COM. ZBG rocketed into the industry’s top-10 within six months in 2018, being hailed as the new top tier exchange for the bear market because of its unique operational features and risk control. ZBG is officially available in 11 languages—Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, etc., and provides a fast, safe, convenient trading service for more than 1.8 million global users.
ZBG offers currency trading services for hundreds of cryptoassets, with the goal of making users’ investment choices more flexible. ZBG provides a cryptocurrency exchange, OTC, Launchpad, Rocket, and other services to global users. ZBG also offers mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Exchange: ZBG Exchange offers currency trading services for hundreds of digital currency pairs while maintaining security, liquidity with some of the lowest costs in the industry.
- Launchpad: ZBG Launchpad is the blockchain project initial platform, and helps quality projects get listed.
- Rocket: Rocket plan is ZBG’s original price limit mechanism for new listing coins.
- ZBG Shopping Mall: ZBG has an online shopping mall with hot blockchain goods available for ZT, FZT payment.
- Mobile apps: Trade anytime and anywhere with the ZBG app for Android or iOS.
- Security: Multi-level and multi-cluster system architecture. 7 years experience of safe, stable infrastructure operating.
- Liquidity: More than 1 million users.
- Multiple service functions: ZBG provides crypto currency exchange, fiat trading, Launchpad, Rocket, ZBG shopping mall, Buy the dip, Staking, etc. services for global users.
- Hundreds of premium currencies: ZBG supports BTC, ETH, EOS and other mainstream currencies and hundreds of innovative currencies, making users’ investment choices more flexible
- Multilingual 7*24 Support: Support and FAQs available in multiple languages
Head Of International Business Development
Hong KongOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of ZBG. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.