Cole Petersen · 3 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Ari Paul
Sydney Blockchain Centre, member of Blockchain Global, was established in May 2018 by several core members of UCOT as well as some great communities. It was founded to promote the development of the Australian blockchain industry and establish Australia’s core position in the global blockchain sector.
- Venue Supply. Provide venues for blockchain enthusiasts.
- Community Activities. Organize community activities for community enthusiasts.
- Network. Provide a blockchain technology information sharing platform.
- Workshop. Conduct related entrepreneurial support guidance (entrepreneurial guidance, corporate structure, business information, operations guidance, marketing, financing, white paper writing instruction).
- Symposium. Regular weekly lectures to popularize basic blockchain and digital currency knowledge.
- CoWorking Space. Multiple working environment choices: exclusive working desks and sharing working areas for various working habits.
- Incubation Service. Funding for start-up companies and providing ICO guidance.
1/23 O'Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps →