Sydney Blockchain Centre Verified — Sydney Blockchain Centre has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
About Sydney Blockchain Centre
Sydney Blockchain Centre, member of Blockchain Global, was established in May 2018 by several core members of UCOT as well as some great communities. It was founded to promote the development of the Australian blockchain industry and establish Australia’s core position in the global blockchain sector.
Sydney Blockchain Centre Services
- Venue Supply. Provide venues for blockchain enthusiasts.
- Community Activities. Organize community activities for community enthusiasts.
- Network. Provide a blockchain technology information sharing platform.
- Workshop. Conduct related entrepreneurial support guidance (entrepreneurial guidance, corporate structure, business information, operations guidance, marketing, financing, white paper writing instruction).
- Symposium. Regular weekly lectures to popularize basic blockchain and digital currency knowledge.
- CoWorking Space. Multiple working environment choices: exclusive working desks and sharing working areas for various working habits.
- Incubation Service. Funding for start-up companies and providing ICO guidance.
Sydney Blockchain Centre Headquarters
1/23 O'Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Sydney Blockchain Centre. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.