Tachyon is an accelerator for startups utilizing blockchain and web 3.0 technologies, funded by Consensys. It is a 12-week program that helps founders rapidly validate and grow their businesses.
- Twice a year, Tachyon brings together a highly selective group of founders for an intense 12-week sprint to hone their value proposition, test their assumptions with real customers, and prepare for the next phase of investment and growth.
- Tachyon III is a full-time, on-location program bringing 8-12 teams together in New York City from November 2019 through February 2020. Teams will be provided funding, office space, one on one mentorship, and programming around business and blockchain specific issues, culminating in an investor day and post-program fundraising support.
- Global Network. A global network of Web 3.0 native founders & mentors
- Web 3.0 Core Tools. Access and credits towards core Ethereum developer tools and services
- Full-Stack Perspective. Informed counsel and perspective on regulatory and enterprise conditions for blockchain
Business Associate, Investments
Director of Investor Relations