Cole Petersen · 4 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Ari Paul
Everipedia’s IQ Network is an Encyclopedia that allows anyone to become a stakeholder in the system and earn rank, rewards & tokens for curating content. It is fully governed by IQ token holders, who can approve edits, create network-wide rules that govern the encyclopedia, as well as buy and sell services for tokens on the network.
- Blockchain EOS
- Release December, 2014
- Decentralized. Articles are fetched using IPFS and EOS Storage.
- Democratic. Proof of Stake (PoS) model allows for voting to change and upgrade the IQ network as it grows. Also will facilitate batch imports of new content with no fees.
- Censorship Resistant. Live and permanent edits of content on the blockchain beyond the control of a central authority.
- Financial Incentive. All holders of IQ will be incentivized to create quality, neutral content and to work together in building the reputation of the network.
- Parent Company Everipedia International
- Team Location Los Angeles, CA
Read more Everipedia News →
Exclusive › Interview
Everipedia & Genius Co-Founder Mahbod Moghadam shares bold Bitcoin and crypto predictions for 2020 and beyond
CryptoSlate recently sat down with Mahbod Moghadam, the former co-founder and Chief Community Officer of Everipedia, and former co-founder of Rap Genius (now known as simply Genius), which he started in 2009 with Tom Lehman.News Desk · 5 months ago · 1 read
Basic Attention Token › Partnerships
Popular privacy-centric web browser Brave and wiki-based encyclopedia Everipedia announced a partnership to increase brand awareness within their respective communities.Ali Martinez · 9 months ago · 2 min read
U.S. › Interview
Everipedia co-founder Sam Kazemian talks about changing DeFi, stablecoins, and banking through his latest startup, Frax.Mitchell Moos · 10 months ago · 2 min read