The Token Forum to Elevate the Pacific Northwest Blockchain Conversation on August 9th, 2018
Commitment to Transparency: This is a sponsored press release. Readers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the content mentioned in this article. Please read our full press release disclaimer statement here.
SEATTLE, WA, August 4, 2018 – Token Forum, an inaugural Pacific Northwest Blockchain networking and thought leadership forum, will take place on August 9th at the Columbia Tower Club in downtown Seattle.
Jonathan Gagliardoni, Token Forum Founder, University of Washington Instructor, and Co-Founder of Every, along with other key Seattle Blockchain advisors, are bringing together the Pacific Northwest business community to look past the hype surrounding Blockchain and provide a neutral discussion ground to drive Seattle’s vision to become an innovation powerhouse in Blockchain, just as it has for the Cloud.
200 local Blockchain executives, entrepreneurs, investors, and policymakers will participate in intimate and interactive, speaker and panel-led discussions on real-world business use cases driving broader innovation and industry adoption, emerging trends, current challenges and opportunities.
Forum topics will include: Tokenizing the Enterprise; The Rise of Consumer Data Sovereignty; Government and Venture Capital Perspectives; Security Tokens and The Future of Capital Markets; Mobilizing Social Impact on Blockchain; Stable Coins in a Mass Market App Ecosystem; Blockchain, e-Betting and Funding; Raising for a Token Sale: Venture, and Crowdfunding and Overseas.
Featured speakers include:
- Keynote: U.S. House Representative Derek Kilmer, Co-Chair of the Congressional Cybersecurity Task Force (D-WA 6th)
- Keynote: Peter Vessenes, Founder and Chairman, New Alchemy
- Keynote: Joe Roets, Founder and CEO, Dragonchain
- Rahul Sood, Founder of Microsoft Ventures and CEO, Unikrn
- Maria Karaivanova, Principal, Madrona Venture Group
- Janine Terrano, CEO, Topia Technology
- Kurt Wedgwood, North American Blockchain Leader, IBM
- Joseph Williams, ICT Industry Sector Head, State of Washington
- Jason White, Head of Equity Crowdfunding and Token Sales, Indiegogo
- Justin Wu, Founder, Coinstate
- John Wantz, CEO, EVERY*
Token Forum Partners:
- New Alchemy
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release. CryptoSlate is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials associated with this press release. Readers and consumers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the company. CryptoSlate is not accountable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred, alleged or otherwise, in connection to the use or reliance of any content, goods and/or services included in the press release. Please read our full dislaimer/disclosure statement here.