Hanacoin Launches As Peace Treaty Is Anticipated
Commitment to Transparency: This is a sponsored press release. Readers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the content mentioned in this article. Please read our full press release disclaimer statement here.
Hanacoin is a new cryptocurrency start-up from South Korea. The coin is GPU minable using the Lyra2Rev2 algorithm. The coin is designed to be ASIC-resistant and will adjust quickly to hashpower increases thanks to its Dark Gravity Wave V3 difficulty adjustment algorithm. The coin is aimed at young adults as a store of wealth and payment system.
A Momentous day
The historic June 12 meeting between President Trump and Kim Jung Un opens up the prospect for a long-awaited peace treaty on the Korean Peninsula. We have chosen this momentous day to launch our new cryptocurrency. Hana means ‘One’ in Korean. Hanacoin / HanaKorea.
The coin will differentiate itself in the market with three key strategies.
- Hanacoin will adopt an aggressive marketing strategy focusing on sports, music, and eSports.
- Hanacoin has the flexibility to quickly adapt to the best technology available without the need for consensus from competing groups with their own motives.
- Hanacoin developers will maintain control of the coin by keeping the coin ASIC-resistant.
- Giving back to the community through charitable donations of Hanacoins.
Hanacoins goals are to develop a coin that can:
- Be used for instant transactions with minimal or no transaction fees,
- Be adopted as the mainstream form of digital currency,
- Integrate with existing tap and go payment systems,
- Comply with and co-operate with regulators,
- Use the best available technology.
The developers are actively establishing a graduate program with local universities to seek out the brightest upcoming cryptocurrency developers.
Hanacoin is not a privacy coin and will comply with all Regulations and be a transparent coin with public ledgers. Privacy and anonymity oriented coins are becoming a pervasive and often contentious topic.
As a result, many figures in the media and government have cast a distrustful eye on such protocols fearing a new medium for illicit and illegal activity. It is our belief Privacy coins will come under increased government scrutiny in the coming years.
Hanacoin will list on exchanges in the coming months once there is sufficient demand for the coin. Hanacoin invites everyone to commence mining now. Visit https://www.hanacoin.com
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release. CryptoSlate is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials associated with this press release. Readers and consumers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the company. CryptoSlate is not accountable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred, alleged or otherwise, in connection to the use or reliance of any content, goods and/or services included in the press release. Please read our full dislaimer/disclosure statement here.