CityBlock Capital Presents Digital Assets 101
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release. Readers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the content mentioned in this article. Please read our full press release disclaimer statement here.
This is an online event. A link will be emailed the day of the broadcast.
Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and finance professionals alike are buzzing about the New York Stock Exchange’s recent announcement of Bakkt, “…an open platform that helps unlock the transformative potential of digital assets across global markets and commerce.”
But what is a Digital Asset? You might have heard of Bitcoin but the popular cryptocurrency is just the beginning of a financial revolution that will change the way we buy and sell trillions of dollars of assets.
CityBlock Capital is bringing together it’s network of investors and advisors to present Digital Assets 101, a FREE online event hosted by Shira Lazar.
- Rob Nance – Managing Partner, CityBlock Capital (@RJNance)
- Jon Avidor – Managing Partner, CityBlock Capital (@JonAvidor)
- Anthony Pompliano – Founder and Partner, Morgan Creek Digital (@Apompliano)
- Mark Yusko – Founder and Partner, Morgan Creek Digital (@MarkYusko)
- Nikhil Kalghatgi – Founder and Partner, CoVenture Crypto (@NikhilKal)
- Ateet Ahluwalia – Managing Director, CoVenture Crypto
- Tatiana Koffman – Chief Token Offer, Full Cycle Fund (@TatianaKoffman)
- Plus other special guests
- What is a Digital Asset
- What do Digital Assets mean for investors
- What is the landscape for Digital Asset investing
- Why is the Digital Asset industry bringing together some of the best and brightest
- ….and more
Please RSVP and you will be emailed a link to view the event on September 6th.
To register for the free event, visit this link: https://cityblockcapital.com/digital-assets-101/
Member of the media? We will be hosting a private Q&A after the event. Please fill out this form to join: https://goo.gl/forms/riIXe9IMGdSbbEID2
Disclosure: CityBlock paid $150 USD for this press release.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release. CryptoSlate is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials associated with this press release. Readers and consumers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the company. CryptoSlate is not accountable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred, alleged or otherwise, in connection to the use or reliance of any content, goods and/or services included in the press release. Please read our full dislaimer/disclosure statement here.