Samantha Yap Verified — Samantha Yap has verified that all information presented on this page is true and accurate.
Samantha Yap is the founder and director of YAP Global, an international PR firm with a focus on helping meaningful fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency companies tell their stories on the global stage.
Samantha is a fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency media specialist with past experience working as an international freelance journalist in Jakarta, Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong.
Prior to delving into fintech PR, she worked at Channel NewsAsia in Singapore as a broadcast journalist and current affairs producer.
YAP Global aims to be the bridge between quality journalism and emerging technology companies who are making a difference in the world. It is a PR team that authentically cares for its clients and the industry as a whole. Some of its clients include Securitize, MEW (MyEtherWallet), Zcoin and Legacy Trust.
- YAP Global, Founder & Director
- Monash University, Bachelor of Journalism, 2011-2013
- The University of Hong Kong, Broadcast Journalism, 2013
- Universitas Katolik Indonesia Atma Jaya, Intensive Language Program, Indonesian Language, 2013
- Unversitas Gadjah Mada, Advanced Indonesian, 2012
- Glen Waverley Secondary College, Victorian Certificate of Education, 2006-2010
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Samantha Yap. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.