Date and time: Wednesday, May 31 · 4 – 8 pm EDT
Atlanta Blockchain Center 45 Old Ivy Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30342
Our mission at Atlanta Blockchain Center is to catalyze Atlanta’s emergence as the premier blockchain innovation hub globally through cultivating entrepreneurship, inclusivity and education. ABC is a place to build community and learn, and so we’ll host an event every Thursday at our co-working space in Buckhead – Atlanta’s first co-working DAO – featuring leading experts on various blockchain content themes.
Atlanta Blockchain Center’s Immutable Founders program is a uniquely resourceful program designed for projects along all stages of development. Created by blockchain and industry veterans, we aim to find innovative projects and talent to help develop, execute and scale their ideas.
We are building tomorrow’s leaders through hands-on support, technical assistance, extensive marketing support, education and training, a high-powered investor network, industry partners and resources and a dedicated team ready to kickstart your dreams. Our Immutable Founders program accepts incubation applications from founders based on the Bitcoin timezone – 24x7x365. Applications will only be considered for the next eligible quarter (Q1 or Q3), assessed on a case-by-case basis and placed in one of our four groups according to their stage: Genesis,
Mining, Testnet, or Mainnet
Join us as we celebrate the inaugural launch of Atlanta Tech Week, RenderATL ’23 and our first Web3 Party & BitAngels Pitchfest and watch pitches from our Immutable Founder incubator program members.
Web3 Pitchfest Judges
- Tim Dorr, Managing Director, Techstars Atlanta
- Jonathan King, Web3 Investor, Coinbase Ventures
- Brian Zwerner, VC & President, W3 Studio
- Peter Saddington, Founder & General Partner, StaaS Fund
Run of Show
Each founder will have 15 minutes to present – a 10-minute pitch followed by 5 minutes for demo / Q&A. Additional product demos can be observed in the Nobody’s Room.
- 4:00pm – 4:15pm: Guests arrive / networking
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm: Jeremiah Long, Wedge Inc
- 4:30pm – 4:45pm: Keith Wilson, Klearcoat Labs
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm : Yolanda Barton, RevereXR
- 5:00pm – 5:15pm : Zach Miller, Xsauce
- 5:15pm – 5:30pm : Drew Williams, Fanfundr
- 5:30pm – 5:45pm : Graham Gintz, Knightley
- 5:45pm – 6:00pm : Judges Deliberate / Top 3 Winners Announced
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Break / networking
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Crypto Trivia Game
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Wrap up
Sponsored by Starter Labs
- The event will be live streamed
- Food and beverage will be provided. Venue capacity is limited.
- Parking Guide – Join Discord for Assistance
- Front of the Building ( facing Old Ivy Rd )
- Side of the Building ( facing NFT Mural )
- DO NOT Park at the bottom of the lot ( facing House of Fitness )