Washington Blockchain Coalition Inaugural Whiteboarding Session
- This event has passed.
WBC’s mission is to develop Washington as the world’s foremost hub for blockchain innovation. Members will help drive participation in and adoption of blockchain technology, advance the interests of blockchain businesses, foster collaboration between innovators and legislators, and drive blockchain educational initiatives in the state.
4:30-5pm Check-in & Networking
5-6:30pm Whiteboarding Session
- Introduction to WBC’s Vision, Mission, Goals, & Founding Board Members:
- Large Group Discussion
- Small Group Discussions on membership structure, benefits, and dues; future Board nomination process; and potential state and federal legislative/regulatory initiatives, education efforts, social impact projects, and more
Our Founding Board Members
- Jinyoung Englund (New Alchemy)
- Greg Heuss (Reflective Venture Partners)
- Andrea Louie (Women in Blockchain – Seattle and Martin Davis)
- Frank Martinez(BLOCKxStudio)
- Alex Ortiz (lifeID)
will be joined by fellow hosts
- Hayley Borsenik (New Alchemy)
- Tyler Boscolo (lifeID)
- Conor Bronsdon (Olive + Goose)
- Jonathan Gagliardoni (Jeton Capital and Token Forum)
- Megan Knab (VeriLedger)
- Kate Mistelmakher (Bloccelerate)
- Brian Mulherin (New Alchemy)
Attendees will be able to share their perspectives on questions such as the following:
- What do you hope to gain from being a part of the Washington Blockchain Coalition?
- What can Washington Blockchain Coalition do to help your business succeed?
- What tools and resources already exist here in Washington, and which have actually been beneficial to you?
- What is the current conversation surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrencies here in Washington, and how is it impacting the business community?
- What changes would you like to see made here in Washington to alter that conversation?
- What can you contribute personally and what can we contribute collectively to improve Washington’s blockchain future and positive impact today’s and future blockchain entrepreneurs?
6:30-7 Wrap-up & Membership Sign-up
In WBC, the blockchain ecosystem of Washington state will have an ally to help fuel business growth and drive adoption of its blockchain business technologies. We’re looking forward to having you!
Food and beverages will be provided courtesy of Reflective Ventures.