BlockDown Interviews · 23 hours ago · 1 read
- This event has passed.
March 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm UTC-8
TF Blockchain 3, one of the most highly anticipated events in Seattle, is scheduled to take place on Mar. 28th on top of the tallest building in Washington, the Columbia Tower. With a line up of some of the biggest names in the industry, the event will provide insight into the often bewildering crypto sphere.
Past TF Blockchain speakers include Anthony Pompliano (Off the Chain podcast, Morgan Creek Digital Founder), Jonathan Smith (Civic, CTO), US Congressman Derek Kilmer (6th District Representative, Washington State), Joe Roets (Dragonchain, Founder).
Upcoming speakers include:
- Rahul Sood (Unikrn, Founder)
- Kiran Raj (Bittrex, CSO, Founder)
- Anthony Pompliano (Morgan Creek, Founder & Partner)
- Darren Marble, (Issuance, CEO, Founder)
- Kristy Minehan (IfDefElse, CTO, Core Scientific).
Our attendance maximum is 200 people. Our GA ticket price is regularly $499.