San Francisco Blockchain Week is a community-driven, week-long series of Blockchain events located across multiple venues in San Francisco. It’s modeled after the highly successful NYC Blockchain Week.
San Francisco Blockchain Week is centered around the organization of three headline events:
- Ethereum Hackathon ETHSanFrancisco on October 5-7, 2018
- San Francisco Blockchain Week Epicenter on October 8-9, 2018
- Crypto Economic Security Conference (CESC) on October 10-11, 2018
Networking and Leisure
A networking app will be provided to notify new events and venues, schedule meetings, receive giveaways based on location, and build the attendees’ preferred agenda in advance. The week includes multiple Crypto Happy Hours, BlockParties, San Francisco Tours and more which will be hosted by blockchain teams and vendors.
A plethora of free educational events, developer workshops, technical meet-ups, and deep dives will be distributed in various locations around the city. In addition, UC Berkeley will be hosting a blockchain academy to form one truly meaningful educational experience.
Community Building and Recruiting
With a large attendance of talent and innovators, San Francisco Blockchain Week will host a job fair alongside recruitment workshops and community building activities for various projects.
- 9+ Days
- 3+ World Class Conferences
- 15+ Meetups
- 30+ Education Development Workshops
- 1+ Blockchain Academy by UC Berkeley
- 100+ Blockchain Companies
- 10+ Crypto Happy Hours
- 10+ SF BlockParties
- 5000+ Participants