- Proof of Talk will provide a forum for thought leaders to come together, communicate and collaborate to pave a path for more trust in a young industry
- The event will take place 14th and 15th June at the Louvre Palace – Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris, France.
- Boasting an exceptional lineup of C-suite executives, VCs and Founders, Proof of Talk sets a new standard for senior leadership attendance at Web3 events in Europe
- Proof of Talk limits its audience to under 1000 attendees, cultivating an intimate environment for impactful interactions and superior networking.
Tickets are now on sale in limited quantities for Proof of Talk – www.proofoftalk.io, the highly anticipated gathering, poised to bring together the most influential thought leaders in the Web3 industry. This groundbreaking event will take place on June 14th and 15th at the prestigious Louvre Palace – Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris, France. Limited to less than 1000 participants, this event is designed to foster quality conversations and networking amongst attendees.
Over 75 industry leaders are scheduled to give talks at the new two-day event, with a majority of the audience consisting of C-suite executives, investors and founders. This remarkable concentration of senior leadership makes Proof of Talk the go-to event for networking and forging valuable connections among the brightest minds in the industry. Notably, most CEOs and founders of the top 50 blockchain companies have already confirmed their participation, with featured speakers including:
- Charles Hoskinson, Co-Founder of Cardano
- Pascal Gauthier, CEO of Ledger
- Stani Kulechov, Founder and CEO of Aave
- Justin Sun, Founder of Tron
- Staci Warden, CEO of Algorand Foundation
- Marieke Flament, CEO of NEAR Foundation
In addition, the guest and speaker list includes carefully selected high-potential startups, esteemed government representatives from Germany, the UK, and France, and distinguished regulatory experts from various global jurisdictions. Notably, senior representatives from internationally respected institutions such as the World Economic Forum, OECD, and European Commission will grace the event with their presence.
The first day of the event is focussed on past learnings and the theme “Bringing Trust back into Web3” – which will feature various forums and panels to help shape the future of the Web3 industry with integrity and trust. Industry changemakers are invited to step forward and openly discuss the industry’s most pressing issues in a safe forum in order to restore trust in the decentralised revolution.
Conversely, the second day looks ahead to the future – bringing together the most promising and pre-selected Web3 start-ups and esteemed investors, such as Softbank, The Spartan Group, Fabric Ventures, Shima Capital and Animoca Brands, to ignite creativity and provide opportunities for founders and investors alike to collaborate and connect.
Initially scheduled as an invite-only event, word-of-mouth caused a huge demand from the Web3 industry and event organizers, Germany-based investment fund X Ventures, opted to release limited tickets to the public.