Samuel Wan · 17 hours ago · 2 min read
- This event has passed.
February 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - February 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm UTC-8
NEO’s pioneering non-profit, community-driven blockchain platform was founded in 2014, and today its 1K+ contributors and 500K+ community members are powering a movement towards the new Smart Economy.
In our annual developer conference, NEO founders will share our new roadmap and platform innovations, and showcase how the global NEO blockchain community is bringing the Smart Economy vision to life.
At NEO DevCon, you’ll be able to connect and engage with the worldwide NEO community, and access resources that will help you build and realize the value of the next generation of blockchain applications.
- Da Hongfei，Founder, NEO
- Erik Zhang, Founder & Core Developer, NEO
- Miha Kralj, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy
- Joseph Williams, Gov Jay Inslee’s ICT industry Sector Lead
- Chris Berg, Senior Research fellow, RMIT Blockchain Innovation Lab
- Ted Neward, Computational Philosopher
- Harry Pierson, Program manager for xlang, Microsoft
- Zhao Chen，General Manager，NGD
- Zhiniang Peng, Security Researcher
- Sergei Liubich, Co-Founder，NSPCC
- Anatoly Bogatyrev, Co-Founder，NSPCC
- Wayne Zhu, Founding Partner，NGC.
Use the code cryptoslate to register for the entire event at $49 USD here.