Shaurya Malwa · 4 hours ago · 2 min read
- This event has passed.
February 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2019 @ 10:00 pm UTC+2
Nakamoto’s Den, an upcoming blockchain event in early 2019, is working on the biggest blockchain conference in Cyprus, featuring the world’s first live investment battle between international blockchain companies.
The project is led by the blockchain consulting agency Universal Crypto, which previously organized a highly successful blockchain event in Cyprus known as iCoinSummit. Nakamoto’s Den is expected to welcome more than 1,200 blockchain enthusiasts and 16 carefully chosen teams from the blockchain space.
The key elements of the event include a 1500 square meters expo floor with more than 25 booths from established companies, a conference that features presentations from thought-leaders across the industry and several panel discussions and educational workshops. The heart of the project is a novel investment battle where digital startups and post-ICO projects compete against each other to get rewarded with a generous investment by present venture capitalists and investment family offices.
Notable speakers include
- Toni Lane, co-founder of CoinTelegraph.
- Steve Tendon, designer of the Malta’s national blockchain strategy and winner of the Malta Blockchain Summit Award.
- Theodosis Mourouzis, Blockchain Researcher at the University College London and director of the MSc Business Intelligence and Data Analytics at the University of Nicosia.
- Chris Dawe, founder of Effect.AI
- Nicolas Courtois, Senior Lecturer at the University College London, teaching Cryptography and Computer Security