After three days of networking, exhibiting and deep learning, the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit has come to a successful and somewhat enchanting close. Over 8,500 attendees graced us with their presence, be it the father of blockchain – Scott Stornetta, the world’s first robot citizen – Sophia, the Winklevoss twins, Malta’s Prime Minister, Abu Dhabi’s Royal Highness or the legendary John McAfee.
AIBCsummit team is happy to present Malta AI & Blockchain Summit Winter Edition which is a two-day event of networking, exhibiting and deep learning that will be held on Nov 7-8.
Why should you attend?
- The attendees: we will be welcoming 10,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, 1500 investors and the world’s leading mind in both A.I. and blockchain industries.
- Bigger location! We’re hosting both events at a new location in Malta which can hold the 1000s of visitors and exhibitors. With so much interest in the show, we’re going to need a bigger venue.
- A favourable eco system. Following the success of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit ’18 which established Malta as The Blockchain Island, the government is now focusing on a national legal framework for Artificial Intelligence that will be hosted during the summit attracting more and more companies to the island.
- Quality content: The conference agenda will present expert keynotes & tech Influencers, interactive discussion and practical applications of today’s and tomorrow’s technologies.
- Networking opportunities – hospitality goes a long way in Malta and we wouldn’t consider a summit without proper wining and dining surrounded by professionals of the industry.
In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.
Join us and be a part of the future that awaits!