Nick Chong · 1 day ago · 2 min read
- This event has passed.
September 11, 2019 - September 12, 2019
Whether you’re based in San Francisco or Singapore, there is no escaping how big a role Asia plays in today’s crypto markets. Whether it’s the advent of exchange tokens, the importance of Asian OTC desks, or the unusually clear-eyed regulatory regimes, there is a strong argument that, when it comes to crypto, in many ways East is leading West.
Invest: Asia is an exploration of the people and topics driving this market. CoinDesk is a partner to TechXLR8 Asia by co-locating Invest: Asia with 5G Asia, IoT World Asia, NV&SDN, the AI Summit and Project Kairos Asia September 11-12, 2019 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center.
- The advent of exchange tokens
- The state of the IEO market
- The importance of Asian OTC desks
- The state of Asian crypto regulation
- Secrets of the trade and unique insight from Asia’s top trading minds
- Central Bank Digital Currencies in the Asia-Pacific context
- State of the crypto markets, country by country
- The latest in industrial mining and staking
- Chat apps, crypto coins and the global battle to win digital money
- State of STOs in Asia
- Jeremy Allaire — Co-Founder & CEO, Circle
- Raullen Chai — CEO / Co-Founder, IoTeX Network
- Jocelyn Chang — APAC Community Lead, MakerDAO
- Shaun Djie — Co-Founder / COO, Digix
- George Harrap — CEO and Co-Founder, Bitspark
- Toby Hoenisch — Co-Founder & CEO, TenX
- Andy Ji — Co-Founder, Ontology
- and more!