Blockchain in cybersecurity: HackIT 4.0 international forum to be held in Kiev: On October 8-11, the cybersecurity forum HackIT 4.0: Exploit Blockchain will be held at the CEC Parkovy.
- October 8 — trainings day
- October 9 — networking day, guided tour to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station
- October 10-11 — two days conference on cybersecurity
Speakers, experts, members of the program committee:
- Philip Zimmerman — creator of PGP email encryption software (USA)
- Jarno Limnell — Professor of Cybersecurity Aalto University (Finland)
- Abdul-Aziz Hariri — Security Researcher of the Zero Day Initiative (Canada)
- Seyfullah Kylich — CEO of SwordSec, cybersecurity solutions provider (Turkey)
- Sergey Zhdanov — CEO of EXMO platform (UK)
- Celil Unuver — founder of the NOPcon hackers conference (Turkey)
- Volodymyr Styran — chapter leader at OWASP Kyiv (Ukraine)
- Andrei Avadanei — founder of cybersecurity DefCamp Conference (Romania)
During these two days HackIT 4.0 will feature 50+ speakers. The organizers are preparing 3 lecture halls, 4 panel discussions, 2,000 square meters of exhibition area and several round tables.
Activities for white hat hackers:
- Online CTF game (capture the flag) to be held on August 31 — September 2.
- Bug bounty marathon Hacken Cup. Final to be held on October 8 in onsite mode. White hat hackers will have access to customer products to identify vulnerabilities on sites, mobile applications, payment systems.
- Winners will receive financial rewards and other prizes.
- The forum is organized by the Hacken international company specializing in cybersecurity products (Global Tokenized Business with Operating Cybersecurity Products).
Price: from $ 179 to $ 559 (prices rise monthly, the actual cost can be found on the forum’s website).
- Tickets are available at: https://hackit.ua/
HackIT is the largest forum in Eastern Europe dedicated to cybersecurity. The event takes place from 2015. The first three events took place in Kharkov, and in 2018 HackIT 4.0 reaches a new level and is held in Kiev for the first time.