- Nick Szabo – Computer scientist, legal scholar and cryptographer
- Csaba Csabai – Crypto-blogger, founder of Variance HUB and InLock
- Gábor Farkas – PriceWaterHouseCoopers, Director – Tax and Legal services
- Barnabás Debreczeni – Founder of Shinrai, CEO
- Silur – Cryptographer, Hacker, Monero Research Lab
- and more . .
Regional Blockchain Summit Of Central Europe
- International projects showcasing for the first time,
- Meet and network with industry leaders and investors,
- Look into the future of blockchain world,
- 2 days of exciting exhibition and great speeches,
- All that is blockchain, in one place.budbubudap
Where’s The Fundamental Value In Blockchain?
- How can you create value with blockchain technology?
- How can you tell of a blockchain project if it’s real or scam?
- We invited regulators and government officials to see what the industry expect as legal framework
- Do we need stablecoins for the mass adoption of cryptos or will Bitcoin be good enough to be a new world currency?
The Whale Budapest
The event venue will be the Budapest Whale (Bálna in Hungarian) which is one of the newest cultural, shopping, entertainment and gastro centre of the city opened in November 2013. The colossal glass and metal structure sprawls on the Danube bank between Petőf híd and Szabadság híd, two bridges over the river.
There is also a lookout point on the top – invisible from the ground ﬂoor – with a stunning view to the Danube and the city.
The Whale of the conference is a modern and trendy building with an inspiring & creative atmosphere. This event can be really magical here with You!
CONTACT US for sponsorship and speaker and exhibitor packages:
Blockchain Budapest 2018 in numbers
- Exhibition: Maximum 50 exhibitors have the possibility to join the event.
- Attendance: 800 to 1000 persons.
- Location: Budapest, HU, Europe