Quarkchain and ArcBlock are proud to partner with Crypto Seattle to invite you to a blockchain-focused meetup in Seattle on September 15th at Atlas Workbase. We’ve invited two industry-leading CEO’s who are transforming the industry as we know it and are going to be discussing what the blockchain industry needs to demystify DApps and to look at some of the biggest challenges we face today in achieve mass adoption of blockchain and how those challenges can be overcome.
We all know that Blockchain is a disruptive and a rapidly growing technology that has the potential to transform many industries. Whether its DApps, digital identity, supply chain, and logistics, Fintech, blockchain has the potential to deliver significant value to developers, businesses, and users by empowering end-users and giving companies increased security and the ability to create amazing digital experiences. However, to achieve mass adoption of blockchain several significant hurdles need to be resolved. Poor performance, vendor lock-in, lack of features, high costs, and poor customer usability are some of the common issues seen today with many blockchain and DApps.
Companies like Quarkchain, and ArcBlock, are working on cutting-edge blockchain 3.0 services that have the potential to transform how DApps are built, resolve many of today’s issues, and deliver amazing outcomes for end-user experiences helping to move blockchain to mass market adoption.seatsseasss
- Qi Zhou, Founder, and CEO of QuarkChain. QuarkChain is using blockchain sharding technology to build a flexible and scalable infrastructure that could incorporate state-of-the-art blockchain innovations and satisfy needs from a variety of industries.
- Robert Mao, Founder and CEO of ArcBlock. ArcBlock is creating the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem and empowering developers and companies with a comprehensive platform that gives them better building blocks for DApps.
- 6:00 Doors Open & Networking
- 6:30 CEOs Talk
- 7:30 Q&A
- 8:00 Mixer & Networking Happy Hour
Food and drinks included
Important to Know:
- Park in the QFC garage.
- The event is located on the second floor. Above QFC in the Atlas Workbase co-working space. Next to Konvene Coffee.
- None of what you hear is financial advice. DYOR (Do Your Own Research) before investing money in crypto. We’re here to share ideas, provide opportunities to network, make friends and ask questions.