Priyeshu Garg · 1 hour ago · 2 min read
- This event has passed.
October 23, 2018 @ 10:00 am - October 24, 2018 @ 6:00 pm KST
Deloitte and Hankyung.com will be co-hosting the 2018 Korea Blockchain Expo aimed at fostering the blockchain industry in Korea. As the industry’s forerunners join forces, a powerful synergy that can initiate a blockchain breakthrough is highly anticipated.
Prominent leaders and enthusiasts of the blockchain industry gather together to deliver insights regarding blockchain’s real life applications, analysis of the direction of innovation, Blockchain cities, and the cooperation between the public and private sector.
With 30 global media partners, 45 speakers, 200 companies, and 3,000 conference attendees, the 2018 Korea Blockchain Expo collectively aspires to pioneer the vitalization of the blockchain ecosystem and unveil the momentous potentials within the Korean blockchain market.
The following are the list of notable speakers attending the event:
- Hye Hoon Lee – Chairperson of The National Assembly Committee on the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Wonki Min – Vice Minister of Ministry of Science and ICT, Chairman of OECD Committee on Digital Economy Policy
- Jae Soo Yoo – Economic Vice Mayor of Busan Metropolitan City
- He Sub Rho – Director-General of Future Strategy Bureau at Jeju Special Self-Governing Province
- Jung Hee Lee – Chairman of Economic Sub-Committee, Regulatory Reform Committee
- Francois Piccione – Executive Secretary at Malta Blockchain Task-Force
- David Lee – Managing Partner at Refactor Capital
- Tae Hee Woo – Head of Industry Development Committee, Korea Blockchain Association
- Jung Hee Lee – CEO of Deloitte Anjin LLC
- Paul Sin – Deloitte APAC Blockchain Lab Leader
- Simon Seojoon Kim – CEO of Hashed
- Wooyong Shin – Director of Samsung SDS
- Sinhae Lee – Partner at GBIC
- Katsunori Kondo – Founder & CEO of Asobimo
- Bernd Lapp – Former Advisory Board Member of Ethereum Foundation