Minimum Entry Experience: Junior Professional
Vertical Growth Path: Standard -> Senior -> Director
We are looking for a part-time to full-time Staff Editor. The position is available to both local candidates in Seattle (we have a desk waiting for you in our South Lake Union office!), and remote candidates who demonstrate excellent communication and autonomy.
This position plays a key role on our team, in that you will be responsible for ensuring that all content on CryptoSlate adheres to our editorial policies, guidelines, and standards of quality.
Here’s the minimum we are looking for:
- Minimum one year as a professional web copywriter, journalist, novelist, editorial writer, or any related professional position in which writing is your key skill (okay if you’ve been doing contract work)
- Solid attention to detail
- Native American-English speaker/writer
- Passion for quality production
If you have one or more of the following, you can feel confident about our interest in you:
- Experience with WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
As a Staff Editor, you can expect to:
- Work side-by-side with the CEO and other management staff as you develop as an editor and manager
- Edit up to five news, editorial, tutorial, etc. content three to fives days per week
Success in your role looks like:
- CryptoSlate continues and improves its reputation of excellence in news and editorial content
- You enjoy working with your team, and they enjoy working with you
- You get a sense of success and satisfaction in your work
- You feel appreciated in your position, and look forward to working hard and maintaining a high level of output
We look forward to hearing from you!