Minimum Entry Experience: Junior Professional
Vertical Growth Path: Standard -> Senior -> Director
We are looking for a part-time to full-time Graphic Designer. This position is available to both local candidates in Seattle (we have a desk waiting for you in our South Lake Union office!), and remote candidates who demonstrate excellent communication and autonomy.
This position plays a key role on our team, in that you will be responsible for ensuring that all content on CryptoSlate adheres to our standards of quality.
Here’s the minimum we are looking for:
- Minimum one year as a professional graphic designer, web designer, etc. (okay if you’ve been doing contract work)
- Intermediate skills with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, GIMP, etc.
- Passion for quality production
If you have one or more of the following, you can feel confident about our interest in you:
- Extensive experience with Photoshop
As a Graphic Designer, you can expect to:
- Work side-by-side with the CEO and other management staff as you develop as a graphic designer
- Add graphics, images, and other items to news, editorials, and other pieces of daily content
- Work with our CEO on miscellaneous site updates and marketing material
Success in your role looks like:
- CryptoSlate continues and improves its reputation of excellence in news and editorial content
- You enjoy working with your team, and they enjoy working with you
- You get a sense of success and satisfaction in your work
- You feel appreciated in your position, and look forward to working hard and maintaining a high level of output
We look forward to hearing from you!