Minimum Entry Experience: Professional Writer
CryptoSlate is seeking an experienced journalist to cover a variety of news and enterprise stories based on the burgeoning cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller, passionate about journalism and interested in cryptocurrencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, economics or related field.
- At least one year of reporting/editing experience
- Experience covering cryptocurrencies is preferred, but not required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as a proven ability to develop and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail, a fast learner and the ability to handle multiple, deadline-driven assignments
- Skilled at putting together stories that connect the dots and explain to our readers why these events are important.
- Experience using programs like WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Founded in 2017, CryptoSlate is a popular destination for blockchain researches and features cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, a product database and blockchain events. CryptoSlate’s mission is to deliver transparent and accurate coverage of cryptocurrency and blockchain adoption.